WHO WE ARE
PF Communications is a family owned business, and has been operating since 2004. Our family was born and raised in Michigan, and we take pride in providing quality workmanship to all of our Southeast Michigan neighbors. With great customer relations, and a culture built first around quality, we do our very best to provide excellent service to our customers each day of the week.
Our top priority in all of our installs is customer satisfaction. We train our technicians to understand the importance of quality in all of our installations. We are a small, family owned company that works together as a team. At least one member of our family is on site at every one of our jobs to make sure our quality shines at every level. Give us a call, and you will not be disappointed.
We provide prompt and professional service always with a skilled and knowledgeable technician. We fully understand that your business is unique and may have unique requirements. We will work with you to identify your current requirements, as well as your future objectives. Our highly experienced team of technicians ensure that our customers return time and time again.
So whether you are looking for a few extra computer drops, a new office install, or a complete network re-wire, we have the perfect solution.
A Veteran-Owned Business
PF Communications is proud to be a veteran-owned business. Many members of our team have served in the United States armed forces.
Security Camera Systems
- From analog to digital IP camera systems, we install them all
- Work with the customer to design a complete surveillance package based on their specific requirements
- Inexpensive analog cameras, to high-end full HD recording profiles, all of which can be viewed from a remote location at any time
- Design all cable paths, and support systems throughout a business for phone and network devices
- Build infrastructure paths that follow BICSI and ANSI standards
- All network infrastructure cabling will be guaranteed and certified with Fluke testing equipment
- Paging and intercom solutions, as well as access control
- Wireless (Wifi) survey, design, and installation
- Using a spectrum analyzer we can scan your business for any interference from other devices using radio frequency
- Onsite modeling software or offsite predictive modeling software provides us the ability to find the best locations for wireless access points in your business
- We are CWNP, Certified Wireless Network Administrators
Business Phone Systems (VOIP & DIGITAL SYSTEMS)
- IPECS Unified Communications is the solution to enable businesses to deliver a greater level of connectivity and collaboration from a simple and unified interface
- Cost effective systems designed around your specific requirements.
- From basic digital, to highly intelligent unified systems we can provide a perfect, scalable solution everytime
- Build an intelligent network to optimize results
- Integrate advanced and functional applications
- Assist and mobilize your workforce
- Prevent and respond to security threats
- Automate network resources and processes
- Deliver flexible / scalable results
- SIP Trunk Services
- Disaster recovery
- Multi-site connectivity utilizing only one SIP Trunk
- Competitive pricing, and dial tone solutions, E911 services
- Managed Services
- Customized phone system maintenance contracts based on customer needs
- Agent to carrier services for plan pricing, as well as troubleshooting
- Hardware maintenance and firmware upgrades